„B” category courses in English
Theory course + driving practice (15 occasions, 30 hours): 420.000 Ft
You need to drive at least 580 km in order to go for a practical exam.
|E-learning (theory)||60.000 Ft|
|on weekdays between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm||12.000 Ft/hour|
|on weekdays between 6:00 pm and 6:00 am||12.000 Ft/hour|
|on Saturdays||12.000 Ft/hour|
|on Sundays||12.000 Ft/hour|
|Driving Theory exam||4.600 Ft|
|Driving Practice exam||11.000 Ft|
|First aid exam||10.000 Ft|
|Medical competency check
You can have a medical competency check with us, if you haven’t got a doctor for yourself yet.
|Age under 50||7.200 Ft|
|Age between 50 and 60||4.800 Ft|
|Age between 60 and 70||2.500 Ft|
|Age over 70||1.700 Ft|
National Transport Authority
Address: Budapest XI. Petzvál József Street 39.
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am to 12:00
- Phone: +36-1-371-3030
Driving theory (KRESZ) e-learning system
Now you can learn driving theory online, anytime, anywhere, however you like it. Driving Theory Course includes traffic knowledge, constructional and operating knowledge, theory of driving. Before you start learning online, you need to fill in an application form in our office.
Address: Budapest VI. Teréz boulevard 7. (near to Oktogon)
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9am to 5.30pm
- Phone: +36-70-341-3095
Before the course you need the followings:
- You need to fill in an application form.
- You need to have a residence permit, valid for at least 6 months.
You may only take the exam if:
- You are considered fit for driving (medical certificate).
- You are more then 17 years old.
- You are able to write and read.
- You have a certificate from the elementery or higher school.
70/907 2871 (Zsolt)
70/907 2872 (Piroska)